1. The operator reserved the right to change itineraries in circumstances of force majeure, including weather conditions, sea conditions, national park regulations, strikes and social unrest, terrorism and war (threatened or actual), or in any other circumstances that may affect safety of the passengers or staff.
2. Final itinerary is confirmed 48 hours prior to tour departure.
3. All quotes given for services are valid for 8 days and are not considered a booking and don’t guarantee a space until a confirmation deposit is received.
4. Operator reserved the right to change accommodations and transportation means due to force majeure or technical circumstances.
5. High occupancy departures (Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Carnival, Easter) are subject to an additional supplement of US$120 per person.
6. Tintoreras Islet on Isabela Island is subject to an additional US$ 50 per person fee.
7. All bank costs will be borne by the client, and all wire transfers are subject to an additional fee of US$ 35 per each wire transfer.
RATES PER PERSON: ACCOMMODATIONS IN STANDARD ROOMS
IN DOUBLE OR TRIPLE ROOM US$750
IN SINGLE ROOM US$790
RATES PER PERSON: ACCOMMODATIONS IN SUITES
IN DOUBLE OR TRIPLE SUITE US$780
IN SINGLE SUITE US$950
Payment and Cancellation Policies for Hotel Based Tours 2017
1. Airfares and last minute deals are non-refundable.
2. FIT’s: cancellation made NN days to 46 days prior to departure are subject to penalty of US$200 per person confirmation deposit.
3. GROUPS (6+ p) cancellations made NN days to 61 days prior to departure are subject to penalty of US$200 per person confirmation deposit.
4. FITs: cancellations made 45-31 days prior to departure are subject to penalty of 50% of all services booked and 100% of airfares.
5. GROUPS (6+p) cancellations made 60-46 days prior to departure are subject to penalty of 50% of all services booked and 100% of airfares.
6. Amendments, transferals of bookings and changes in travel dates are treated as cancellations and are subject to the cancellation policy outlined above.
- Accommodations in Ninfa Hotel in Puerto Ayora, A/C rooms with private facilities, hot showers, cable TV. Wi-Fi access in restaurant area.
- 3 breakfasts included
- 3 lunches included
- Excursions and activities as per itinerary
- Baltra airport – hotel – Baltra airport shuttle.
- English-speaking naturalist guide
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, tube, flippers)
- Snacks and non-alcoholic non-bottled beverages during boat excursions
- Safe box in hotel reception
- Active itinerary
- Visit 3 islands
- Unique nature
- Flexible departures
- Group discounts
1. FITs: A non-refundable US$ 200 per person confirmation deposit is required NN days to 46 days prior to departure to confirm services.
2. GROUPS (6+ pax) a non-refundable US$200 per person confirmation deposit required NN days to 61 days prior to departure to confirm services.
3. Airfares are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed until tickets are issued.
4. FITs: Full payment of all services booked is due 45 days prior to departure.
5. GROUPS (6+p) Full payment of all services booked is due 60 days prior to departure.
6. If booking within 45 days (FITs) or 60 days (GROUPS) prior to departure, full payment is required to confirm services.
7. Failure to comply with terms of payment, incurs in cancellation and penalty of up to 100% of confirmation deposits and airfares.
3 nights on Santa Cruz Island
Day by Day Itinerary
- Airfare mainland – Galapagos – mainland
- Galapagos national park fee ($100 per person)
- Galapagos transit card ($20 per person)
- Dinners in hotel in Puerto Ayora
- Non specified and additional services and activities
- Medical and travel insurance
- Gratuities and tips
Day 1. Arrive to Baltra Island where our representative will be waiting for you to transfer you to Santa Cruz Island. Our hotel is situated in Puerto Ayora town.
After lunch in the hotel’s restaurant we start our first guided excursion to El Chato giant tortoise reserve. The reserve is located in the highlands of the island, where climate and vegetation are very different from those on the lower areas. Giant tortoises live in the tropical rainforest of the highlands where water and vegetation are abundant. A small natural lagoon - El Chato - is the place where we usually observe them relaxing or taking a bath. Many bird species, such as finches, herons and the vermilion flycatcher nest and feed around the lagoon.
Day 2. OPTION: NORTH SEYMOUR & BACHAS BEACH (Mondays & Thursdays)
Early wake up and breakfast in the hotel.
At 7am you’ll take the bus to the Itabaca channel. Today we’ll navigate to North Seymour, one of the most famous islands to observe birds. Wildlife here is always very active! Males of Magnificent frigate bird display their spectacular red breasts to attract females. Blue-footed boobies nest and fish near the cliffs, in some seasons we can observe their typical mating dance.
We’ll cross the island through a 2km trail to explore the rocky coast. After lunch on aboard, we’ll snorkel with sea lions, green marine turtles and eventually hammerhead sharks. In the afternoon we’ll enjoy the sun on the white-sand Bachas Beach where marine turtles nest and flamingos feed in a nearby small natural lagoon. Navigate back to Itabaca and drive with the bus to your hotel in Puerto Ayora.
OPTION: BARTOLOME & SULLIVAN BAY (Tuesdays & Fridays)
Early wake-up and bus ride (6am) to Itabaca channel, where we board our boat to Bartolomé. Breakfast will be served on board. Upon arrival to the island, we’ll climb through the 114 meters high staircase to the summit of a hill. The view from its summit is simply amazing! Two white-sand beaches and several volcanic cones with the Pinnacle Rock in the center is the most famous and representative panorama of the Galapagos Archipelago. Bartolome is an extinct volcano and it’s volcanic past can be witnessed through red, brown, orange, green and black soil layers.
We’ll take a refreshing bath and snorkel with sea turtles, riff sharks, tropical fish and other marine wildlife. There’s a small colony of the Galapagos penguins, and a place where green marine turtles nest.
Day 3. Early wake up and breakfast in the hotel.
At 7am you’ll take the bus to drive to the Itabaca channel that separates Santa Cruz from Baltra Island. From there, a 2-hour boat trip will take us to Plazas Island.
Day 4. Breakfast in the hotel. Bus or taxi ride to the airport and flight back to the mainland.
End of services.
Galapagos al Maximo 3-night tour
Galapagos is Ecuador
1. Arrive Baltra airport, transfer to Santa Cruz Island, visit El Chato giant tortoises reserve and Lava Tunnels. Hotel in Puerto Ayora.
2. Visit Seymour Norte & Bachas beach* (on Mondays and Thursdays) or Bartolome & Sullivan Bay** (Tuesdays and Fridays).
3. Visit Plazas Island and Punta Carrion (Wednesdays & Saturdays). Hotel in Puerto Ayora.
4. Transfer to Baltra airport, flight to the mainland.
Phone: +593-2-2504 400
Mobile: +593-9-9958 6425
Address: Las Casas OE9-110 y Polit Lasso
Quito - Ecuador