Galapagos is Ecuador
1. FITs: A non-refundable US$ 200 per person confirmation deposit is required NN days to 46 days prior to departure to confirm services.
2. GROUPS (6+ pax) a non-refundable US$200 per person confirmation deposit required NN days to 61 days prior to departure to confirm services.
3. Airfares are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed until tickets are issued.
4. FITs: Full payment of all services booked is due 45 days prior to departure.
5. GROUPS (6+p) Full payment of all services booked is due 60 days prior to departure.
6. If booking within 45 days (FITs) or 60 days (GROUPS) prior to departure, full payment is required to confirm services.
7. Failure to comply with terms of payment, incurs in cancellation and penalty of up to 100% of confirmation deposits and airfares.
4 nights on Santa Cruz Island
- Airfare mainland – Galapagos – mainland
- Galapagos national park fee ($100 per person)
- Galapagos transit card ($20 per person)
- Dinners in hotel in Puerto Ayora
- Non specified and additional services and activities
- Medical and travel insurance
- Gratuities and tips
Galapagos Intense 4-night tour
Day 1. Arrive to Baltra Island where our representative will be waiting for you to transfer you to Santa Cruz Island. Our hotel is situated in Puerto Ayora town.
After lunch in the hotel’s restaurant we start our first guided excursion to El Chato giant tortoise reserve. The reserve is located in the highlands of the island, where climate and vegetation are very different from those on the lower areas. Giant tortoises live in the tropical rainforest of the highlands where water and vegetation are abundant. A small natural lagoon - El Chato - is the place where we usually observe them relaxing or taking a bath. Many bird species, such as finches, herons and the vermilion flycatcher nest and feed around the lagoon.
Day 2. Breakfast in the hotel.
1-hour navigation to Santa Fe island situated South-East of Santa Cruz. This small island is known for its endemic giant cactus forest and its large colony of sea lions. Many bird species can be observed directly from the boat: blue-footed boobies, gulls, pelicans are just some of them.
The quiet bay with turquoise-colored water is a perfect place to snorkel among tropical fish, manta rays, sea lions and marine turtles. We’ll eventually see the white-tipped sharks and the endemic Galapagos hawk.
Day 3. Early wake up and breakfast in your hotel. At 7:00 we’ll board public boat and travel for about 3 hours from Santa Cruz to Isabela Island.
Our first excursion upon arrival to the island is to the Giant Tortoises breeding center located 2 km from the Puerto Villamil town. We can hike or drive there. Here several species of giant tortoises in danger of extinction are being reproduced. We’ll learn about the challenging process of breeding these animals that will be introduced to the nature when mature.
Our next visit is a small artificial lagoon where flamingos and other aquatic fauna can be seen. A short break to enjoy the white sand beach of Puerto Villamil, and we continue to the town to have lunch in one of the local restaurants.
To end the day we’ll snorkel at Concha Perla – a quiet place in the Bay of Isabela where tropical fish, marine turtles and eventually penguins can be seen.
Day 4. Breakfast in the hotel.
Bay tour of Puerto Ayora offers great snorkeling among playful sea lions, marine turtles and colorful fish. Several bird species can be seen on cliffs right from the boat.
Next we’ll visit Punta Estrada where small colonies of blue-footed boobies and pelicans nest on the cliffs. A short walk will take us to the viewpoint where sharks can be seen from a safe place 15 meters above the sea.
Day 5. Breakfast in the hotel. Bus or taxi ride to the airport and flight back to the mainland.
End of services.
- Accommodations in Ninfa Hotel in Puerto Ayora, A/C rooms with private facilities, hot showers, cable TV. Wi-Fi access in restaurant area.
- 4 breakfasts included
- 4 lunches included
- Excursions and activities as per itinerary
- Baltra airport – hotel – Baltra airport shuttle.
- English-speaking naturalist guide
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, tube, flippers)
- Snacks and non-alcoholic non-bottled beverages during boat excursions
- Safe box in hotel reception
1. Arrive Baltra airport, transfer to Santa Cruz Island, visit El Chato giant tortoises reserve and Lava Tunnels. Hotel in Puerto Ayora.
2. Visit Santa Fe Island. Hotel in Puerto Ayora.
3. Shared transfer to Isabela Island, visit the Flamingo lagoon and snorkeling at Concha Perla. Hotel in Puerto Ayora.
4. Excursions on Santa Cruz Island: Loberia, Punta Estrada, La Grietas. Hotel in Puerto Ayora.
5. Transfer to Baltra airport, flight to the mainland.
Payment and Cancellation Policies for Hotel Based Tours 2017
1. The operator reserved the right to change itineraries in circumstances of force majeure, including weather conditions, sea conditions, national park regulations, strikes and social unrest, terrorism and war (threatened or actual), or in any other circumstances that may affect safety of the passengers or staff.
2. Final itinerary is confirmed 48 hours prior to tour departure.
3. All quotes given for services are valid for 8 days and are not considered a booking and don’t guarantee a space until a confirmation deposit is received.
4. Operator reserved the right to change accommodations and transportation means due to force majeure or technical circumstances.
5. High occupancy departures (Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Carnival, Easter) are subject to an additional supplement of US$120 per person.
6. Tintoreras Islet on Isabela Island is subject to an additional US$ 50 per person fee.
7. All bank costs will be borne by the client, and all wire transfers are subject to an additional fee of US$ 35 per each wire transfer.
1. Airfares and last minute deals are non-refundable.
2. FIT’s: cancellation made NN days to 46 days prior to departure are subject to penalty of US$200 per person confirmation deposit.
3. GROUPS (6+ p) cancellations made NN days to 61 days prior to departure are subject to penalty of US$200 per person confirmation deposit.
4. FITs: cancellations made 45-31 days prior to departure are subject to penalty of 50% of all services booked and 100% of airfares.
5. GROUPS (6+p) cancellations made 60-46 days prior to departure are subject to penalty of 50% of all services booked and 100% of airfares.
6. Amendments, transferals of bookings and changes in travel dates are treated as cancellations and are subject to the cancellation policy outlined above.
RATES PER PERSON: ACCOMMODATIONS IN STANDARD ROOMS
IN DOUBLE OR TRIPLE ROOM US$700
IN SINGLE ROOM US$750
RATES PER PERSON: ACCOMMODATIONS IN SUITES
IN DOUBLE OR TRIPLE SUITE US$740
IN SINGLE SUITE US$970
Day by Day Itinerary
- Active itinerary
- Visit 3 islands
- Unique nature
- Flexible departures
- Group discounts
Phone: +593-2-2504 400
Mobile: +593-9-9958 6425
Address: Las Casas OE9-110 y Polit Lasso
Quito - Ecuador